Talent Acquisition Resourcer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Resourcer to join our established Sales team based in our Brighton office. This role would be perfect for a consultant who doesn’t want to pursue the 360 / 180 routes in recruitment but instead prefers forging relationships with candidates themselves. We are expanding the team due to growth so you will be working on live roles from the moment you start under our uncapped & generous commission structure.
Ideally you will have at least 1 years’ experience within IT recruitment although other sectors will be considered – most importantly you’ll have great interpersonal skills and thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic environment. Benefits of working for Ten10 include a generous commission scheme (uncapped), 25 days holiday, ability to buy holiday, bike to work, subsidised gym + more!
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in recruitment, preferably in the IT / Tech sector
- Excellent people skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced changing / environment
- Previous experience of contract hiring would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Commercially aware and results driven
- Committed and ambitious individuals with a thirst to learn and develop
- What we’d expect from you
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Passionate and ambitious about achieving consistent results and exceeding targets
- First class communication and personal time management skills
- Ability to work well on your own with minimal supervision
Ten10 is the UK's leading software testing consultancy. As a dynamic award-winning business, we bring our energy, passion and enthusiasm to everything we do. We reward both team and individual excellence, value new and exciting ideas and we have fun.
Ten10 has offices across the UK in Leeds, London and Brighton. As we continue to grow we want to find and develop the best talent to join our amazing teams and deliver outstanding projects. We are a fast paced and forward-thinking business so we want to speak to people who are adaptable, agile, ambitious and the best in their field.