A customer focused delivery company in Burgess Hill have a role for a Transport Administrator.
The role will start the first week in August and you will be training with another Transport Administrator for your first month.
Join one of the UK's leading parcel distributing companies and embark on a career with exciting progression opportunities.
The company we are recruiting for focus on delivering exceptional customer service with start of the art delivery technology.
Transport Administrator Duties
We are looking for a candidate with strong administration skills who is capable of leading all checks surrounding delivery vehicles.
Day to day duties will include but are not limited to; vehicle checks for all inbound and outbound vehicles, data entry of vehicle logs, service schedule and repair notes.
The role will involve learning the legal vehicle requirements and ensuring any vehicle notes are kept up to date.
We are looking for a confident and thorough individual who would feel comfortable making outbound calls to drivers and clients.
Who is this role for?
- Someone with strong customer service and organisational skills.
- Compute literate
- Positive telephone manner
- Individual with strong time management
- The successful candidate will be able to evidence previous administrative experience ideally gained in a busy and fast paced environment
- Month long induction training
- Regular training updates
- Working for a leading service provider
- Career progression opportunities
- Working independently whilst liaising with team members
- Temporary to permanent role after successful trial period
0600 am - 1400 pm Monday to Friday
£11.55 per hour
Whilst the role is initially based in Burgess Hill the company will be relocating to Goddards Green so having your own transport is essential.
How to apply?
To work for a market leader with multiple customer service awards please contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection.