Compliance Investigation Officer - Haywards Heath - £22,000pa - Great Company Benefits!!
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm (flexi-time after probation)
This diverse role has responsibility for providing key cross team support for the development and operation of an investigation handling service for disciplinary matters in respect of this organisation's members.
Responsibility for ensuring that any enquiry from our customers, receives a prompt, efficient and professional response.
Contribute to the continuous improvement of how the organisation delivers benefits and services to ensure it is responsive to the needs of our existing and future members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To manage all complaints received against members in accordance with agreed procedures
* To provide guidance and advice to members on how to avoid complaints and maintain compliance with the various organisations' Codes and Accreditations
* To coordinate and administer disciplinary cases against members under the guidance of the Customer Services Manager and Operations Manager
* To work with the Customer Services Manager and Operations Manager on investigations into alleged non-compliance by members to the various Codes and Accreditations
* To produce detailed records from the CRM database for complaints related matters.
* To produce Status Reports and other Reports to record and monitor progress of the various schemes as agreed with the Customer Services Manager and Operations Manager
* To participate in the continuing professional development of the various Codes and Accreditations through regular meetings and training to ensure understanding of the procedures and processes required
* To assume full responsibility for specific projects as delegated.
* The post holder will be expected to work flexibly, as required, to support the wider team and/ or office in support of the organisations wider strategic objectives as appropriate.
What you'll need:
* Excellent written, verbal communication and IT skills
* Proven customer services and complaints handling skills in particular to deal politely and confidently with difficult telephone conversations
* Effective planning and organisational abilities
* Post holder should have a confident and assured manner and be able to liaise with officers, staff and members of the organisation, and to work with individuals at all levels.
* Able to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Able to grasp complex issues quickly
* Able to work on own initiative
* Willingness to travel.
Desirable: (but not essential)
* Knowledge and experience of the parking profession preferred or willingness to learn.
* Previous involvement with a complaints/disciplinary process
* Knowledge of road traffic and contract legislation or willingness to learn.
What you'll receive:
The following benefits are available after successfully completing the probationary period (usually 6 months):
* Flexi time
* Childcare Voucher scheme
* Season ticket advance (paid back monthly)
* Payment of membership fees to one professional organisation
* Voucher reward scheme after successful completion of probationary period
* We have also been gifted 3 days annual leave over the 2018 Christmas and New Year period when we will shut down from 24 December 2018 returning on 2 January 2019
Are you the right person for this role? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Finance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Compliance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Human Resources Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Logistics Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath
- Transport Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Haywards Heath