HR ADVISOR - HR OUTSOURCED CONSULTANCY
Type: Permanent, Part Time
- Are you passionate about HR and committed to delivering high standards of HR advice and guidance?
- Are you looking to work locally in Sussex for a successful and growing HR outsourced Consultancy business?
- Do you thrive working under pressure, in a varied role?
- Are you an experienced HR professional who either has vast experience in different sectors or has worked across multi-site companies? Or would relish the opportunity to work across a wide range of industries?
- Are you a generalist with a strength and passion for recruitment and policy development?
- Are you adaptable? Can you alter your style and approach to suit our individual clients?
- Do you have a sense of humour and a commitment to building relationships?
If so, then this could be the position for you!
We are a growing outsourced HR Consultancy business and are looking for an experienced and qualified HR Advisor to provide high quality HR services to a wide range of clients and industries across Sussex and surrounding areas.
Supporting our clients with every aspect of HR, you must be a strong generalist with an interest in recruitment and policy development, although you will become involved in every aspect of HR in a supportive environment that works hard but also has fun along the way!
You will be passionate about HR to develop and sustain our reputation for providing a friendly, proactive and supportive HR service for our clients. You will, therefore, need the business acumen and desire to instantly build a professional rapport with a broad range of clients from different sectors. The ability to deliver friendly and knowledgeable support is essential - a sense of humour helps too!
LOCATION: Working from our Head Office in Seaford on a daily basis, 3 days a week. Car owner/driver essential as you will be visiting clients across the region.
This role would suit an HR professional who loves a challenge, is passionate about HR and thrives on the fact that no day is the same. You must be personable, professional, knowledgeable and friendly, enjoying working on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Working for an outsourced consultancy business stretches you as a professional. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. We pride ourselves on being a cohesive and committed team.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter and your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.