Salary: £30,856 to £35,982 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing Date: Tuesday 11th September 2018
Interview Date: w/c 17th September 2018
Do you enjoy making a difference? Can you deliver innovative and engaging training to a variety of audiences?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as our clinical educator to support us improve end of life care practice, in health, residential, domiciliary care and palliative care settings.
Working closely with our clinical teams to support our clinical strategy and our clinical education framework we are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking educator who is passionate about working in the community of Brighton and Hove. This is a great opportunity to work for a not for profit organisation with over 20 years in the Healthcare sector and be able to develop exceptional training provision for staff at the Hospice, others in our community and in collaboration with our partners.
- Developing and delivering high quality essential training to staff and volunteers internally to develop a fully skilled clinical workforce, which includes training in Palliative/End of Life care and advanced care planning.
- Developing our external offer, extending our reach and reputation by educating others in health & social care and education settings.
- Building and refreshing our existing external programme, creating new income streams through training and education.
- Managing a cohesive training programme for staff, volunteers and external candidates to maximise attendance, whilst maintaining sufficient staffing levels.
- Developing an exceptional education offer, recognising that providing education opportunities and developing clear career pathways is a key part of our offer to potential recruits and existing staff.
Key Skills required:
- Current PGCert or equivalent training qualifications (or willingness to work towards it)
- Diploma or equivalent in Palliative/End of Life care or related subjects
- Experience of delivering a range of clinical training
- Experience of delivering Advanced Communications Skills training
- Ability to work strategically and operationally
- Knowledge and experience to design, deliver and evaluate training
- Ability to present and communicate with a range of audiences
In addition to the above salary we also offer a subsidised restaurant, limited free parking, generous annual leave and other company benefits.
How to apply:
For more information about this vacancy, or if you need any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please contact Paul Middleton on 01273 021505 or email email@example.com