Quality Improvement Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Improvement Manager to join our Quality Assurance team in a growing and successful organisation. This role can either be based in our Leicester or Bexhill office.
Hastings Direct, a FTSE 250 listed entity, is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.6 million customers in the UK, employing over 3,000 colleagues.
This role is responsible for overseeing the Quality Development and Quality Investigation Teams in their day-to-day activity. Accountable for the delivery of quality improvement initiatives and pragmatic recommendations across the business which are driven by the results of quality assurance output and investigations conducted to provide in depth understanding of root-causes.
Skill and experience:
· Proven stakeholder engagement, able to forge and build working relations with key personnel across the business
· Previous track record of leading a team of quality experts
· Extensive knowledge of quality assurance frameworks and processes.
· Commercial acumen
· Some experience of working in General Insurance and an understanding of the regulatory environment
· Excellent communication. The role holder will have the ability to provide articulate, concise and accurate communications both verbally and in writing.
· Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to demonstrate a 'One Team' culture
· Ability to motivate and inspire through good leadership
What will you get in return?
Working with Hastings Direct, means you can bring "yourself" to work and be a part of our growth and success.
It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment, so it takes a certain kind of individual to thrive here - just ask any of our 3,000 colleagues. If you're clearly a Hastings Direct person, you'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way!
In addition you will receive a competitive starting base salary, a £5K car allowance, an end of year bonus potential (up to 10% of salary), 25 days holiday + bank holidays alongside a great company pension scheme.