Customer Service Adviser - Immediate Start
£8.50 - £9ph
Temp - Perm
Are you bright enthusiastic and looking to work for an organisation who really look after their staff?
My client is looking for someone to join their customer service team in Brighton Marina, the role is working in fun and vibrant offices dealing with inbound customer enquiries.
If you are looking to develop your skills, progress quickly though a fantastic company and are excited at the prospect of working for a rapidly developing and dynamic company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
* Inbound customer service
* Provide a polite and professional response to customer enquiries by telephone, email and letter.
* Respond to customer complaints with the aim to resolve at first contact where possible.
* Undertake general office support and administrative functions appropriate to the role.
* Understand and contribute to the development and delivery of personal and team objectives, including implementing improvements in office procedures and ways of working
The ideal candidate:
* Excellent work ethic
* Excellent communications skills is essential
* Flexibility and resilience
* Respect for confidentiality
* Be an ambassador for the business at all times
* Able to handle demanding customers
* Good IT Skills
* Polite and patient attitude
Please call Emily at Pier if you are interested in this role or apply today! 01273 947814
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.