Stores Inspector (Days or Shift) - Aerotron
Stores Inspector (Days or Shift)
We have an immediate vacancy for a Stores Inspector to work in our modern 100,000 sq. ft. environmentally controlled warehouse facility which is ISO 9001 accredited.
- Leading provider of aircraft product services to a global market
- Established in 1973 and highly successful
- Exciting plans for continued growth and expansion.
- Carry out receipt and despatch inspection duties of aircraft components.
- Packing and shipping components, which involves lifting boxes, crates, trolleys and cages from one area to another using equipment including fork lift trucks
- Stock checks and general housekeeping.
- Previous experience in a stores/warehouse environment, ideally in aviation
- Competent user of computer systems, plus equipment including fork lift trucks
- Self-motivated, with good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks and employment history verification checks will be required.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hours for Days are 40 hours per week, M-F
- Hours for the Shift pattern covers Monday to Sunday, and is typically 2 days early (06:00-18:00 hours); 2 days late (12:00-24:00 hours) and 4 days off.
- Competitive salary (plus shift premium as applicable)
- Uniform and protective shoes provided
- Benefits include generous pension, private healthcare and on-site gym
- Good working conditions and easy parking
- Opportunities for career development.
If you’d like to join the exciting world of aviation as a Stores Inspector please email your CV Pauline Wells firstname.lastname@example.org , HR Advisor, Aerotron Limited, Westley House, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9GA. Closing date for applications is TUESDAY, 14 AUGUST 2018. No employment agencies please.