Receptionist/ Office Assistant
Are you bright and breezy? Organised and efficient? Personable and flexible? Do you have a thirst for learning new skills and a can-do attitude? Are you looking to grow and develop in a professional environment? If you are all these and more we would like to hear from you.
We are a busy law firm in Haywards Heath in need of your excellent administrative skills together with your engaging personality to look after our busy reception and assist with general office administration.
This is a full time permanent position and is available now. It is an exciting new opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team of professionals in a unique West Sussex legal practice.
This role would suit someone at the start of their career or a seasoned professional. It is all about the right personality and attitude.
As the face of the firm you will have direct impact on the smooth running of our busy practice. You will need to be an excellent communicator, have a positive and energetic attitude and a hunger to grow and develop. Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Being the first point of contact with clients, dealing with queries and taking messages as appropriate both in person and via the phone
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Taking incoming calls and directing them to the relevant teams
- Maintaining office stationery requirements
- Maintain meeting rooms and managing bookings, including providing refreshments as required and clearing rooms at the end of meetings
- Assisting with administrative tasks as directed, including post, maintaining electronic and paper files, filing, archiving, photocopying and scanning
- Data input into our case management system as directed
- Producing documents and correspondence using our case management system as directed
As the successful candidate you will have the following attributes:
- Professional (in both appearance and attitude),
- A friendly, polite and confident manner
- A 'can-do' attitude, can successfully multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client service
- IT proficiency
- Ideally an understanding of general legal processes
You will be accustomed to using your initiative and, due to the nature of our work, you will be discrete and able to maintain client confidentiality.
For the successful candidate we will provide a competitive salary aligned to your level of experience and a stimulating and supportive working environment.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please email: email@example.com your CV together with a covering letter setting out your interest and experience along with your salary expectations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Apply for Receptionist/ Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly