Senior Care Assistant
Senior Care Assistant
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
Where will you work as a Senior Care Assistant?
Horncastle House, East Grinstead
What we need from you as a Senior Care Assistant?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
You will need to hold your level 3 NVQ is care, however we will also provide additinal full training both in the home and at our Training Academy so you understand how our homes run. Through this training you will learn to identify specific needs and requirements of the individual people we support.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that the needs of the people we support are met, always.
What will the Senior Care Assistant role entail?
- Assist those in our care
- Help the people we support with mobility problems and other physical disabilities
- Assist in induction of new staff
- Ensure reports are completed and attend any review meetings
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage
What benefits are there for you as a Senior Care Assistant?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about, eg, Dementia
- The opportunity to complete your level 2 and 3 in healthcare
- Nursing apprenticeships
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
We have great facilities within our homes including salt caves, hydro therapy pools and sensory rooms.
You will be given the opportunity to move between homes if you choose to, to broaden your experience and knowledge.
Key words: Senior care assistant, care assistant, senior
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
More searches like this
- Care Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in East Grinstead
- Social Care Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in East Grinstead
- Education Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in East Grinstead
- Support Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in East Grinstead
- Healthcare Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in East Grinstead