Job Title: Call Centre Arrears Adviser
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Are you looking for a role within a Call Centre Environment?
Do you want the opportunity to grow and develop within a reputable company?
Have you got experience in Customer Service?
Our client is a reputable, leading consumer finance business functioning in 13 European countries. As one of the main financial groups in the world, they pride themselves on there staff, training and development.
The key feature of this role to the business is to deliver exceptional customer service and resolutions to their debtors, whilst following in company procedure and policy guidelines.
Your role specifically, will be to undertake collections activity on Unsecured/Secured products.
The role is working within a team, dealing with a range of outbound and inbound calls from customers who are experiencing financial difficulties, whereby you will need to liaise on agreeing re-payment arrangements, and offer customers options and guidance on their finances.
- 25 days holiday.
- Special rates on products and services.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Discount on a range of products.
- Company Pensions Scheme and life cover.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, oversee and maintain customer agreements.
- Negotiate affordable payment plans with customers.
- Receive both inbound calls and to make outbound calls, to customers in arrears via an in-house automated & manual dialling system.
- Comply with regulatory and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Be influential, persistent and self motivated.
- Taking charge and ownership of customer queries and complaints, showing excellent customer service and avoid leading to Manager Escalations.
- Data entry, ensuring all data is recorded accurately and correctly via in-house CRM system.
- Be able to relate to customers from a range of backgrounds.
- Gain customer commitment.
Skills and experience required:
- Be confident in decision making.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Previous collections experience is preferred.
- Customer service experience will be considered.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Successful candidates will be subject to credit and background checks.
All applicants must be available to work a rolling shift pattern between 9am to 8pm Monday - Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday, 35 hours a week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Arrears Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly