Job Title: Dialler Manager
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: West London - Permanent (will include travelling to other UK & client sites)
Salary: £30,000 per annum + benefits
Search Consultancy is working closely with a Business Process Management Solutions company, leading in customer experience management, enhancing and improving the customer journey to make their clients more viable and competitive.
This Outsource provider focuses on, Data Analytics, Back Office Processing Contact Centre's and HR Solution's. They look for strong talent, self-motivated, dynamic thinkers, people that can add value and work to advance ideas, simple and complex.
The role of the Dialler Manager is to work on behalf of the companies client, who is a reputable and credible brand, with over 11k branches across the UK. The client is looking to grow value and add proposition to maximising the customer's satisfaction. This position requires a talented Dialler Manager who comes from a strong outbound dialler background, who is able to use their own initiative, and not afraid to give suggestions and implement improved dialler performance.
You will be responsible in reporting to the Senior Sales Operations Manager, who will work closely with the client, Sales Manager and Team Managers, in providing infinite industry experience. You will have the opportunity to transform and create the Dialler function in order to maximise operational sales performance, across campaigns and promotions in selling home phone and broadband.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing real time adjustments to ensure compliance and performance.
- Monitor regulatory compliance (OFCOM, DMA, and COMREG).
- Working alongside the companies technical departments as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Create outbound contact strategies across a number of affinity data, provided by the client.
- Real time and historic analysis of performance to help generate awareness which can then be used to create future strategy decisions.
- Forecasting dialler and data performance, working alongside client services and operational teams, to deliver a unified contact strategy.
- Leveraging of multiple dialling platforms to help enhance and increase performance of outbound campaigns.
- Feedback to internal and external clients to ensure all client goals are aligned.
- Act as support for the operational teams by sharing best practice, offering guidance with regards to the dialler and contact strategies.
- Prioritise and work to SLA's ensuring that they are adhered to by delivering excellent customer service (internal/external) experience.
- Act as a first line technical support.
- Developing reporting to deliver updates to the business's key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the analytics departments to implement analytical vision to an efficient manner.
- Identify trends to refine strategies and explore administrative upkeep, ensuring all access levels are maintained.
Skills and experience required:
- Full understanding of regulatory compliance (OFCOM, DMA and COMREG).
- Experienced in a similar Dialler Management position.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Experience and knowledge of contact centre fundamentals.
- Previous experience in a generic resource planning capacity.
- Good knowledge of WFM tools (including IEX).
- Must have a proactive approach to maximising dialler and contact strategies.
- Analytical thinker.
- Experience in working within a Dialling platform, preferably within a contact centre environment.
You will need to be flexible in working hours covering a range of shifts and days.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Business Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Finance Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Business Services Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Compliance Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Risk Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow