Senior Sales Operations Manager
Job Title: Business Lead - Senior Sales Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: West London - Permanent (will include travelling to other UK & client sites)
Salary: £72,000 per annum + OTE £14k + benefits
Search Consultancy is working closely with a Business Process Management Solutions company, leading in customer experience management, enhancing and improving the customer journey to make their clients more viable and competitive.
This Outsource provider focuses on, Data Analytics, Back Office Processing Contact Centre's and HR Solution's. They look for strong talent, self-motivated, dynamic thinkers, people that can add value and work to advance ideas, simple and complex.
The role is required for a talented Senior Sales Operations Manager is to work on behalf of the companies client, who is a reputable and credible brand, with over 11k branches across the UK. The client is looking to grow value and add proposition to maximising the customer's satisfaction. The position of Senior Sales Operations Manager requires the successful candidate to be experienced in managing a full and varied outbound marketing strategy program.
The Senior Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets within the outbound sales channel. You will work across multiple teams and in conjunction with the Client Sales Leads, Quality Analyst, Dialler Manager and Sales Manager. You will have accountability for informing the planning process for the channel, through to the completion and delivery of strategic and commercial activity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working directly with the call centre based teams, gaining a deep understanding of what the customer feedback is, using commercial knowledge in finding opportunities to improve performance.
- Analyse daily/weekly/monthly trends to communicate performance to commercial stakeholders.
- Understand commercial impacts of in-month sales performance and support the client sales leads with options to make sure monthly targets are achieved.
- Create briefing material for call centre staff, enabling them to bring products and service to a high expectation, through excellent customer service and experience.
- You will be responsible for the creation and submission of monthly financial forecast for review by executive management.
- Accountable for operational delivery against approved forecast and for managing operational budgets effectively and accurately.
- Manage the performance of the Dialler Manager, Sales Manager and Quality Analyst.
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of results, e.g. - cost savings, business improvements and revenue generation.
- Conduct operational client review meetings.
- Managing client engagement.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent collaborator and communicator who is comfortable to work as part of a team as well as leading from the front and supporting branches across the UK.
- Working with data from multiple sources and linking into concise views that enable commercial decisions to be made.
- Exceptional presentation skills, written and verbal to be able to present to the Client, Head of Operations and Director of Operations.
- Assertive, confident and self-assured.
- Experience of leading an outbound sales operation across a telecom sector within a call centre environment, with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership, carrying out effective sales strategies, policies and processes.
- Experience desired is operating and influencing at strategic level.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Finance Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Business Services Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Marketing & PR Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Communications Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow
- Technology Strategy & Consultancy Permanent Full Time jobs in Hounslow