Contract Account Manager
Contract Account Manager
£20,710 - £25,070 per annum
Hours: 37.5-hour week, Monday to Friday between 07:00 - 19:00
The purpose of the role will be to manage customer accounts under Contract Support ensuring on time delivery and high service level. You will be responsible for developing and nurturing strong relationships with the organisations contracted customers whilst identifying new business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
* Monitor the day to day commercial performance of each account and understand customer culture and way of trading.
* Manage customer accounts, orders and contracts, including customer specific requirements.
* Review costs associated to contracts under remit to ensure cost efficiency and profit maximisation.
* Accountable for all aspects related to contracts under remit including Qcage management, Open Book orders and quarterly contract data analysis.
* Manage Non- Conformance issues effectively to identify root causes and to implement measures to avoid reoccurrence
* Review high cost repairs to effectively identify potential recharges outside contractual scope of services
* Ensure all additional contractual recharges including freight, late fees, customer induced damage etc are raised in an efficient and effective manner
* Broker sales by means of purchase or exchange to maximise all sales opportunities for outside contract requirements.
* Manage contracts' performance against service level agreements / KPI's
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Background in aviation or inventory trading
* Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
* Contract and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
* Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
If this Contract Account Manager role based in Hassocks is of interest, please apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Contract Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly