5 days left
- Full Time
Responsive Services Chichester
Band 5 Physiotherapist
Responsive Services is a multidisciplinary team providing a 7 day service. We provide:
- A rapid response to people in the community who are experiencing acute episodes of ill-health.
- A supported discharge service to facilitate timely hospital discharges.
- Short term support for people who require assistance with activities of daily living.
- A rehabilitation service including a range of therapies.
- The Occupational Therapy service to the local A&E department.
The team is looking for an experienced Band 5 Physiotherapist to join the therapy team. There are full time and part time posts available which allows the post-holder to have greater flexibility in working hours.
The post-holder will need to have experience of working within a variety of clinical settings, particularly the community. Car driver and car owner are essential due to the geographic area covered by the team.
The team works more closely with other community teams, GPs, other health and social care professionals across different providers. There is progress towards working more collaboratively with the voluntary and third sector organisations, such as Age UK West Sussex, British Red Cross, and carer support services.
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive support from other therapy colleagues.
- Receive clinical supervision from Band 7 Clinical Physio Lead.
- Participate in the in-service learning programme.
- Attend the annual SCFT conference day.
- Develop specialist areas of practice, relevant to the team.
- Participate and assist in the implementation of the Calderdale Framework.
- Supervise and support development of other staff outside of your professional group.
- Develop leadership skills through formal and supported training.
- Develop skills beyond the usual scope of practice of your profession.
- Assist in shaping future clinical practice of the therapy team.