Electrical Production Operative
Pier Recruitment are pleased to be assisting a local, successful company in their search for an experienced Electrical Production Operative to work in the production area of their offices in Hove. This company have been established for some time and have seen a lot of success and growth.
The offices and production area are based within a 15-minute walk from Hove station and are on a number of bus routes, although parking is not too easy! They are also based near shops, pubs and cafés and offer a sociable environment.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Production candidate who has excellent attention to detail and is able to follow instructions and adhere to strict quality guidelines whilst working to targets and deadlines.
- Working in a fast-paced production area
- Electrical Assembly and Manufacturing
- Working to strict quality guidelines
- Working to time and volume targets
- Using your attention to detail and accuracy to ensure the highest quality
- You will be involved in all aspects of production
- Meeting deadlines
- You will be working to strict health & safety and quality deadlines
- Working in a friendly and hardworking team
- Packaging and labelling of products
- Testing products to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Be experienced within electrical production
- Be experienced working in a fast-paced, hardworking team
- Have worked to deadlines and targets
- Have excellent understanding of quality and Health & Safety guidelines
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a strong communicator
- Good timekeeping abilities
- Strong IT skills
- Early finish on Fridays
- A sociable company with team events
- Easily accessible to public transport
- Holiday allowance and pension
- Weekly pay
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Production Operative who is available to start immediately. This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent.
You will work Monday - Thursday, 7.30am-4.30pm and Friday 7.30am - 1.30pm. the role pays £8.23 per hour and is to start as soon as possible, ideally Tuesday 26th June.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this position, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.