Financial Promotions Officer
We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Promotions Officer to join our Financial Promotions team within the Customer Experience function, based in our Head Office in Wimbledon.
As a Financial Promotions Officer, reporting to the Financial Promotions Manager, you will play a key role in reviewing and signing off Financial promotions in print and digital media, created by both internal Domestic & General teams as well as client teams to ensure they are clear and fair to consumers.
We are Domestic & General, a company with a proud heritage of over 100 years in operation. We have ambitious plans for the future to establish our organisation as one that epitomises best in class customer service. We are an international company that works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods.
This couldn't be a more exciting time to join us, as we embark on one of our sectors biggest transformation projects. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class customer service but also embodies a culture of high performance, reward and recognition.
- Approve Financial Promotions, across a variety of media to make sure they comply with all relevant regulations and our own internal guidelines while still being innovative and effective.
- Provide guidance and constructive feedback to stakeholders including clients to drive Right First Time ethos and minimize rework across the teams.
- Drive the embedding of a customer first approach in the business.
- Adhere to required record keeping practices. Support the development and delivery of policies, procedures and reporting that are practical, drive continuous improvement and meet regulatory requirements.
- Stay informed about legislation and rulings by ASA, FCA and other relevant regulatory bodies and use this knowledge to improve our Financial Promotions
- Work closely with other teams, such as the digital and creative services teams, to ensure clear communication about requirements and timely delivery of projects.
- Assist with the development and roll out of Terms & Conditions - enhancing existing ones and developing new ones.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert and detailed knowledge of all rules and regulations governing Financial Promotions
- Creation of MI to drive continuous improvement
- Experience of working with clients
- Understanding complex rules (the letter of the rules)
- Strong negotiator and influencer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercially and customer focused approach
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and experience you can bring to the role
- Attractive bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- One free employee Domestic & General product plan
- Discounts on Domestic & General service plans
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes criminal record checks.