Internal Sales Co Ordinator
Internal Sales Coordinator - West Sussex -
£22000-24000pa plus good company benefits.
Our Surrey bases client is a leader in the design and manufacture of high cost, low volume automated machinery. Due to expansion they require an Internal Sales Coordinator to work in the UK based sales team and prepare quotations and process orders for the equipment/machinery.
Successful candidates will be educated to degree level ideally in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Business Studies or similar discipline. You will have the ability to understand and learn the technical properties / data of the product range, and be confident with good communication skills to take sales enquiries, liaise with sales staff and a wide range of other internal departments (eg. Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Service, Production, Order Processing).
* Preparation of quotations for the full range of equipment and other products.
* Organise the support data for quote preparation.
* Communicate with sales staff about quotations.
* Illuminate quotations and proposals with relevant technical information.
* Attend to filing all related data and organising for others to access with minimum effort.
* To provide translation skills as required (written and verbal) to assist the Sales and other departments as required.
To gain a detailed working knowledge of:
* MRP system
* Sales cycle
* Sales reporting
* Client products and applications
* Customer expectations
You will be mainly office based but travel to attend exhibitions/seminars worldwide may be required from time to time.
Qualifications / Skills
Degree qualified or equivalent
Interest and ability to understand and learn the technical properties / data of the product range
Meticulous, accurate with a keen eye for detail
Fluent written and spoken English
Computer literate (basic Microsoft Office skills are essential)
Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.