Apprentice Food & Beverage Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
The warm and inviting interior featuring stunning murals of Sorrento and the Amalfi coast, combined with the red and white checked table cloths make you feel like you are dining in a little part of Italy with its authentic rustic style and charm!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Food and Beverage assistant to join our team at Dal Nonno
- Preparing food and beverage areas for service
- Ensure that all guests receive a courteous, friendly and efficient service at all times
- Knowledge of all food and beverage offerings in the restaurant and bar
- Taking orders and demonstrating excellent customer service
- Assisting guests with their inquiries
- Maintain the highest standard of Food and general hygiene, ensuring that all aspects of Health and Safety are complied with
- Develop a complete knowledge of all food and beverage items offered within the Restaurant
- Ensuring a pro-active attitude within the Department
Weekly Wage and Hours
- £ 5 per hour/ £150.00 per week
- 30hours week , Tuesday – Saturday evenings 17.00 to 23.00
- Some daytime shifts may be required (10.00-15.00) instead
Future prospects description
It is anticipated that upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship Qualification and assuming good performance, that a permanent position may be available.
Training to be Provided
- NVQ Diploma - Hospitality Team Member L2
- Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food and Beverage Service)
- Functional Skills Qualification in Mathematics (Level 1)
- Functional Skills Qualification in English (Level 1)
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Able to follow instructions and be supervised
- Strong Customer service skills e.g. good communication, polite, professional and attention to detail.
- To work safely and adhere to health and safety regulations and processes.
- Italian or Spanish speaking desirable
None specified. Happy to recruit someone that has the person skills to work with
- Well presented
- Keen to learn new skills
- Works well within a team
- Good personal hygiene
- Customer focused
- Flexible to work a range of shifts as required, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
The role will involve standing most of the day and working in a busy environment during peak times.
Apply for Apprentice Food & Beverage Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly