Business Development Manager
I am pleased to be recruiting for a Business Development Manager for our client based in central Brighton.
With large, modern and bright offices, you will be joining a hard working, creative and dedicated team. Your role will be contacting local employers to discuss their services, which include apprenticeship and training schemes.
- Building strong relationships with local employers
- Managing key accounts
- Finding opportunities for apprentices and building a pool of talented and creative candidates
- Writing job adverts
- Coordinating interviews
- Administration as required
The right person will:
- Have a natural consultative sales ability
- Have experience in a similar role with a successful track record (selling apprenticeship schemes or recruitment)
- Be an excellent communicator who is happy to meet new people and build a strong network
- Be self-motivated and tenacious
- Be creative and ideally have a good knowledge of the local digital economy
There is great earning potential in this role with an OTE of £40k+
This role is 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.30pm but they operate flexible and family friendly working hours.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.