We are looking to recruit Chef to deliver excellent service at Sussex Healthcare.
Benefits of the Chef:
- £11.10/ hour
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Paid breaks
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training Academy, offering various courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Day to day tasks of the Chef:
- Implement and monitor the Menu within the home, considering the needs and wishes of service users and completing Quality Assurance (QA) sheets as required.
- Ensure that all meals are of a high standard of quality, presentation and content.
- Ensure that all meals are served on a timely basis and give consideration to special requests from service users and their relatives.
- Ensure that there are adequate stocks of provisions to provide the published menu.
- Ensure that all provisions are stored in accordance with group policy and statutory regulations, and that stock is correctly rotated.
- Purchase provisions from the list of approved suppliers.
- Complete QA sheets monthly.
- Ensure that the purchase cost of provisions does not exceed the budgeted figure.
- Temperature checks on delivery of food.
Requirements for the Chef Manager role:
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and punctual
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!