We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
Where will you work as a Domestic Assistant?
Based in Uckfield, this lovely nursing home supports adults with dementia and Alzheimers. You will be working within a friendly team to ensure the home is clean and tidy at all times.
What benefits are there for you as a Domestic Assistant?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus
- Employee assistance programme
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer friend bonuses
What will we need from you as a Domestic Assistant?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that the needs of the people we support are met, always.
What will the Domestic Assistant role entail?
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the day to day use and maintenance of the following equipment: Vacuum cleaner and carpet shampoo machine
- To become familiar with and to use correct working practice in regard to Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- To clean as required the following areas: Bedrooms, Inter-linking corridors and stairs, Bathrooms, Toilets, Public rooms, including reception rooms/areas, Clinical rooms, Offices and Storerooms
- To follow cleaning schedules as implemented by the group
- To observe the privacy and dignity of those we support in the home, at all times.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage.
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
Key words: Domestic, domestic assistant, cleaner
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
More searches like this
- Care Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Construction Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Cleaning Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Healthcare Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield
- Hospitality & Catering Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Uckfield