Team Leader - Bexhill
Are you passionate about leadership? Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further! We are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our head office in Bexhill on a 6 month fixed contract. This role will help in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment and we are fortunate enough to be recruiting following company growth and success
Our Team Leaders:
· Lead a team of contact centre based Customer Representatives
· Drive and foster a success whereby customer service becomes a key differentiator for colleagues and customers
· Engage, motivate and inspire your team, encouraging outstanding operational performance
· Lead by example providing clear direction and effective leadership
· Work collaboratively with peers, other departments building one team and one business through our company culture · Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
· Leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre based environment
· The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
· Experience in using team performance management techniques
· Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
· Team facilitation and meeting management skills
Shift patterns will be variable and based on a 37.5 hour contract. Shifts consist of working between the hours of 0800-1900 Monday-Friday only. You will be required to work 1 weekend in a 5 week rotation.
Benefits for you Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct; Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting 23 days holiday Life assurance Competitive pension Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays Discounted Hastings Direct products Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.