Multi Skilled Operative / Kitchen & Bathroom Fitter
Are you a qualified tradesperson with domestic experience in multiple trades? Worthing Homes is looking for an experienced tradesperson to join our property services team to help deliver our repairs and improvement programme.
As an experienced domestic tradesperson you will carry out all aspects of plumbing and carpentry work on our properties including general repairs, maintenance and refurbishment. This will include installations of kitchens and bathrooms including tiling and decorating, empty homes works and jobbing repairs in a wide range of trades including carpentry, plumbing, plaster, brick and concrete repairs.
The ideal candidate will have:
Proven post qualification experience of kitchen and bathroom installations in domestic properties.
An understanding of general Health and Safety implications.
The ability to work with minimum supervision and on your own.
Knowledge of Legionella and its effects upon water systems.
The ability to trace, diagnose and rectify faults.
Undertake all aspects of work, (excluding electrical) associated in the installation / refurbishment of kitchens and bathrooms.
Undertake all plumbing and carpentry repairs.
Assist with empty homes and planned refurbishment works.
To carry out all works to a high standard of finish, within the agreed targets.
Record all materials used and maintain sufficient van stock to ensure that target dates are adhered to.
In return we offer:
No travel costs: Company van and tools are provided.
29 days paid annual leave including Bank Holidays.
Fixed hours. (Monday – Thursday 8am - 4:30pm), (Friday 8am - 3:30pm).
4% Employer pension contribution.
Limited travel. Approximately 85% of properties are within a 5 mile radius of the Worthing office. The remaining 15% are within a 15 mile radius.
Potential for overtime.
Our multi skilled trades teams are renowned for providing high quality service delivery and customer care. To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of CV’s is 9am Monday 1st October
We are an inclusive organisation and value each individual’s unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
More searches like this
- Construction Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Building Services Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Public Sector Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Charity Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Community Maintenance Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing