Driver - Evenings & Weekends
Evening & Weekend Driver
Salary: £8.05 / hour
We are looking to recruit Drivers at Sussex Healthcare on a bank contract.
Day to day tasks of the Driver:
- To transport the people we support to and from the day centre/college, on outings and where necessary to medical appointments, under direction of the Home Manager.
- Ensure that the mini-bus is road worthy.
- Organise MOT and regular servicing of the minibus.
- Check the water/oil and petrol levels each day.
- Wash outside and maintain cleanliness of the inside of the minibus weekly.
- Collect prescriptions from the chemist.
- Ensure that all harnesses and seatbelts are in place and secure prior to any journey.
- Ensure first aid/emergency equipment is in place and current.
- Any accident or incident to be reported and documented appropriately.
- A clean D1 driving licence with a minimum of two years experience of driving in the UK is essential.
Benefits of the Driver:
- £8.05 / hour
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training, academy offering various courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Driver role:
- D1 License
- Driving for over 2 years in the UK
- Reliable and punctual
- Clean FULL driving license
More searches like this
- Aviation Health & Safety Temporary Flexible jobs in Horsham
- Mechanical Health & Safety Temporary Flexible jobs in Horsham
- Care Health & Safety Temporary Flexible jobs in Horsham
- Social Care Health & Safety Temporary Flexible jobs in Horsham
- Healthcare Health & Safety Temporary Flexible jobs in Horsham