DMC Team Leader
Hastings Direct, DMC Team Leader
(Document Management Centre)
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our Document Management Centre. To coach, develop and support your team to achieve personal and departmental targets
The role holder will be responsible for the achievement of DMC targets through managing all inbound and outbound documentation, along with all associated tasks. To lead and develop a team of agents, to ensure maximum contribution in terms of process, efficiency, engagement and values within your area of responsibility.
Your remit will include the following;
- To proactively build, manage and motivate a team, driving continuous improvement. To take responsibility for the achievement of team goals and targets and to identify skills gaps and opportunities.
- To effectively and regularly communicate regarding performance against target, standards, policies, product and procedures, providing and seeking information. To consult and share best practice with other Team Managers and colleagues across the division.
- Achievement and adherence to regulatory standards & ensure that all compliance measures are achieved and take corrective action when they fall below target.
- To ensure that direct reports have the support, coaching and development that they need in order to perform their roles to the expected standard and achieve their full potential
- To ensure good communication of departmental information across the team.
- To undertake a regular review of the performance of all the team, and ensure all reviews are recorded and logged.
- Awareness of budget cost centre
- To reduce areas of underperformance by implementing remedial action plans to ensure improvements are met. To extract, analyse and interpret statistical data and track KPI's
- To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards and regulations at all times including Data Protection, FCA and TCF.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues. It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
- In-depth knowledge of the Document Management Centre function.
- Previous experience in a People Management capacity.
- Project management
- Risk / Change Management
- Business focused
- Active & Enthusiastic
- Drives business performance targets
- Takes ownership and responsibility, makes decisions and delivers measurable results
- A strong leader, commercially and customer focused and results orientated
- Confident and assertive, takes initiative
- Ability to work to tight timescales & stretching objectives
- Demonstrates a positive 'Can Do' attitude, impacting upon and influencing the team
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting
- 23 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.