We are looking for Registered Nurse to join our welcoming, friendly, enthusiastic, person centred Community Hospital teams.
Our Community Hospitals in Crawley, Horsham and Haywards Heath provide Multi-disciplinary led rehabilitation (including Stroke rehabilitation) and sub-acute care to local residents as well as managing complex discharges. If you want to work with a team who are happy, proactive, caring, patient and carer orientated, have a creative problem solving holistic approach and are keen to develop and support team members then this is the job for you.
We have an embedded Care Certificate for our Healthcare Assistants and provide clinical placements for Nursing and Therapy Students as well as those Returning to Practice across our Community Hospitals.
In return we can offer you:
• Flexible working patterns (we are happy to discuss individual working patterns with you)
• Supportive learning environment
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development including mentorship and academic modules
• Commitment to and support for your wellbeing
• NHS Pension Scheme
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers
Working in our Community Hospitals will be an opportunity for you to use your existing skills, gain new ones and be part of a great team. Apply now
For informal visits or further discussion contact Evelyn Prodger General Manager email@example.comApplicant requirements You must have appropriate UK professional registration. This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.