To be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative and recruitment support to the Recruitment Manager.
- Free staff bus
- Pension scheme
- Subsided lunches
- Employee assistance programme
- Training academy offering a range of courses.
- To provide recruitment support to the Recruitment Manager.
- To manage the recruitment/ DBS justification forms
- Create and optimise job adverts for job boards.
- Filter incoming applications in line with the job criteria.
- Create effective search Boolean strings for candidate resourcing.
- Telephone screen candidates effectively and in turn qualify and shortlist candidates
- Make independent judgements on candidate strength.
- Record detailed notes, regarding candidates and job roles, including criteria.
- To gain knowledge of all roles within the Organisation.
- Liaise with Managers of all levels to ensure the correct roles are being advertised.
- Create and send speculative emails to candidates.
- Keep the candidate database and spreadsheets accurate and up to date
- To use various sourcing methods for vacancies, and to think of new innovative ideas.
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools.
- Communicate application outcomes to candidates.
- Liaise with Managers of all levels to arrange interviews, where needed.
- To support recruitment administrative processes for new starters.
- Produce a weekly internal vacancy report and distribute to all care homes.
- To produce ad hoc reports as and when for statistical purposes. .
- Advise employees and managers alike on recruitment issues over the telephone, via email or in person.
- Attend and assist with recruitment fairs/open days as and when required.
- Produce a six monthly audit and update of all current bank staff.
- Any ad hoc projects which may be required
- To abide by the legal requirements and statutory rules relating to practice.
- To take responsibility for personal development and education including in-service training.
- To maintain standards of conduct and dress to sustain the confidence of service users and visitors, in accordance with policy and Sussex Health Care Mission statement.
Experience/ Education/ qualifications required
- Previous experience in a similar environment desirable.
- Experience of working with databases and running reports
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Car driver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and organized
- Act with integrity, honesty and maintaining confidentiality at all times
This job description should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but as a guide to the demands of the post, and as such will be reviewed in the light of experience.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!