To be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative and recruitment support to the Recruitment Manager.
- Free staff bus
- Pension scheme
- Subsided lunches
- Employee assistance programme
- Training academy offering a range of courses.
- To provide recruitment support to the Recruitment Manager.
- To manage the recruitment/ DBS justification forms
- Create and optimise job adverts for job boards.
- Filter incoming applications in line with the job criteria.
- Create effective search Boolean strings for candidate resourcing.
- Telephone screen candidates effectively and in turn qualify and shortlist candidates
- Make independent judgements on candidate strength.
- Record detailed notes, regarding candidates and job roles, including criteria.
- To gain knowledge of all roles within the Organisation.
- Liaise with Managers of all levels to ensure the correct roles are being advertised.
- Create and send speculative emails to candidates.
- Keep the candidate database and spreadsheets accurate and up to date
- To use various sourcing methods for vacancies, and to think of new innovative ideas.
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools.
- Communicate application outcomes to candidates.
- Liaise with Managers of all levels to arrange interviews, where needed.
- To support recruitment administrative processes for new starters.
- Produce a weekly internal vacancy report and distribute to all care homes.
- To produce ad hoc reports as and when for statistical purposes. .
- Advise employees and managers alike on recruitment issues over the telephone, via email or in person.
- Attend and assist with recruitment fairs/open days as and when required.
- Produce a six monthly audit and update of all current bank staff.
- Any ad hoc projects which may be required
- To abide by the legal requirements and statutory rules relating to practice.
- To take responsibility for personal development and education including in-service training.
- To maintain standards of conduct and dress to sustain the confidence of service users and visitors, in accordance with policy and Sussex Health Care Mission statement.
Experience/ Education/ qualifications required
- Previous experience in a similar environment desirable.
- Experience of working with databases and running reports
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Car driver
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail and organized
- Act with integrity, honesty and maintaining confidentiality at all times
This job description should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but as a guide to the demands of the post, and as such will be reviewed in the light of experience.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly