Birchwood Motor Group require a smart, well organised and customer focused person to meet, greet and assist customers in our exceptionally busy Eastbourne site car park.
Convenience and first impressions are key for the Customer, so the successful applicant will need to display a patient, friendly and enthusiastic manner in order to assist people with parking their car and finding the correct Department.
This means you will need to have good parking awareness and traffic build-up and logistics skills, so that by displaying empathy and natural authority you can provide a first class experience and ensure that vehicles flow correctly through the site on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Group Parts Director, you will have full support of management and colleagues and by operating in a sensible, logical manner you will be helping to ease site congestion and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service levels
- Be flexible, punctual and organised
- Keep car park clean, clear and presentable
- Greet all visitors to site in a friendly and professional manner
- Smart and enthusiastic approach
Holiday entitlement is 28 days including bank holidays, family & friends discounts, Cycle to Work Scheme
Working Hours - 8.00am - 5.00pm Mon - Friday
Closing Date - 19/10/2018
If you believe you have the required skills and experience, please upload your CV and covering letter to reach us no later than the closing date.
More searches like this
- Engineering Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- Automotive Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- Logistics Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- Driving Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- Marketing & PR Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Eastbourne