Sales Support Administrator
We have an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, bespoke wine and spirit company in the heart of Brighton. My client is looking for a confident Sales Support Administrator, who can work well under pressure and has a keen eye for detail.
Working with a fantastic team of people, the environment is faced-paced, proactive and rewarding. This is a great opportunity to launch your career in this industry or build upon your existing knowledge and expertise.
The team are looking to expand with a full-time Sales Support Administrator, but consideration would be given to an outstanding part time candidate.
To assist the Operations Manager with the following duties:
- Stock management and control
- Ability to spot and handle miss-picks, stock discrepancies,
- General administrative/clerical support of the Operations Manager and Sales team
- Assisting the Sales Team with any arising stock/logistical/delivery issues, producing inventories of customer stock
- Liaising with our suppliers, specialized transporters and bonded warehouse to organise the national and international shipping of both duty paid and under bond stock, as well as customer deliveries
- Previous experience in a customer service/administration/logistics role
- Superb communication skills: both verbal and written with a good telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick to pick up on systems
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team
- Full computer literacy – Proficiency with Outlook and Microsoft Office required, knowledge of Xero accountancy system a bonus
- A keen interest in the wine and the spirits industry and desire to take full advantage of opportunity to learn all aspects of the industry
- Language skills would be an advantage