Seasonal Handyperson required-£12 an hour
This is to help maintain our care homes alongside current staff. It is a fixed term contract for 3 months and is perect for people who are great at maintaining their own homes or is looking for work over the winter period. The homes you will be working on will be based in Horsham, Billingshurst and East Grinstead.
- To provide maintenance cover within the home under the direction of the Home Manager
- To work alongside the Maintenance Site Coordinator to ensure a safe, well maintained environment.
- Check the maintenance book daily and respond to work requests.
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory checks are carried out to the required schedule.
- Maintain light levels within the home.
- Carry out weekly safety audits.
- Restain wooden garden furniture annually.
- Check self closure to fire doors weekly and adjust if required.
- Check all fire extinguishers monthly.
- Undertake testing of all spas/pool on site on a daily basis and report any abnormalities to the Registered Manager and record all readings (training provided).
- Fire alarm system to be tested weekly and recorded.
- Emergency lights to be tested monthly for function and annually for duration.
- Painting and decorating as required.
Apply for Seasonal Handyperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Construction Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Building Services Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Site Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Healthcare Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Social Care Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Horsham