Customer Research Executive
We have an exciting new position here at Domestic & General for a Customer Research Executive to join our Customer Insight team based in Head Office, Wimbledon. Reporting to the Head of Customer Research, the Customer Research Executive will provide valuable insights to the business through understanding our current and future customer's behaviour and attitudes.
Our insights are captured through a range of methods as we aim to understand our customers better, this includes ad hoc research (both qualitative and quantitative), continuous feedback surveys, internal feedback and sales and marketing data. As Customer Research Executive, you will support the Head of Customer Research to help capture and distil these insights and to communicate findings to key stakeholders, adding great value to our current services, strategy and propositions here at Domestic & General.
We are Domestic & General… a dynamic and growing company with a great heritage that brings peace of mind to over 16 million customers worldwide. We are market leader in our field striving towards a vision of delivering a best in class customer service in a connected world.
Key role responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Customer Research with ad hoc research projects including producing briefs, reviewing proposals, commissioning external agencies/freelancers, data processing, analytics and pulling primary and secondary data into compelling stories.
- To support development and maintenance of D&G's on-line continuous feedback platforms
- To carry out initial analysis of customer survey data results ensuring that all appropriate stakeholders are aware of and have access to insights where relevant.
- Respond to ad hoc queries requiring data, insight and/or desk research; becoming the a key port of call for ad hoc queries.
- Support the Head of Market strategy with data requests to support programs of work
- Collaborate with the Head of Market strategy on the design of a company-wide market bulletin to inform the business of competitor, market and consumer trends.
- Gain a good understanding of insights obtained internally through coordination of internal feedback and supporting the Customer Experience & Insights Manager with internal workshops.
- Develop and maintain the Customer Strategy & Insight Team's insight bulletin ensuring the latest insights are communicated on a regular basis and are perceived as providing value
- To develop the use of survey and reporting tools, ensuring that as a business we are fully aware of the functionality of the tools and that is used to its full effect.
- Drive personal development and research knowledge/skills, as well as understanding of the wider business and contribute to the development of other members of the team.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for a commercial and creative individual who thrives on making a difference in a fast-paced environment. You will have proven analytical skills and a passion for putting the customer first using data and insights.
You will also have exceptional interpersonal skills as well as good presentation skills, allowing you to interpret insight across the wider organisation, with a real ability to influence and add value across functions.
An understanding of survey platforms would be desirable but is not essential.
Not only is position a great opportunity, but on top of this we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on Domestic and General products and services
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gym
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.