Customer Service Executive
Job title: Customer Relations Executive
Job type: 6-9 month maternity cover (starting January 2019)
Salary: £25,000 per annum
We are currently working with a reputable client based in Redhill. They are an insurance company looking for a customer relations executive to join their team. The job role is for the period of 6-9 months to cover maternity leave starting from January 2019.
If you have excellent customer service skills as well as experience within insurance industry, this could be a role for you!
- 22 days pro rata holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Social events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide excellent complaint handling, resolution and customer service.
- Answer customer queries.
- Work closely with operational teams.
- Maintain compliance and regulatory requirements relating to complaint handling.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Manage Lloyd's and FOS complaints.
- Management of direct reports within the team.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confidence at problem solving.
- Brilliant communication skills- over phone and in writing.
- Great time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience within insurance industry is essential.
- Experience in working with Lloyd's syndicate and FOS.
- A level English at B grade or above.
Working hours: between 8AM and 5.30PM, 37.5 hours a week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age