Peripatetic Care Home Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Care Home Manager
As an integral part of the Nursing and Care Services team, the Peripatetic Home Support Manager will help run the home in the absence of a Home Manager or provide support and assistance to Home Managers as and when required by the Senior Management team. The post holder will oversee the highest quality of care and prepare monthly reports collected for the senior management team.
In addition, the post holder will liaise with residents, relatives, friends, GP, community nurses, specialist, pharmacists and foster effective links with local authorities, local councils, voluntary bodies and any other associations related to the care for residents.
The peripatetic Manager will guide, support and direct home managers to ensure that the home and its staff are providing the highest level of nursing and residential care standards.
- Recognised professional qualification
- Previous Home and/or Peripatetic Management experience
- Ability to quickly identify problems and develop action plans for their remedy.
- Experience of leading and coaching complex staff teams and has the ability motivate and delegate effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of social care and health issues and their association with external agencies & stakeholders (e.g. CCG)
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Peripatetic Care Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly