As our Liferay Developer you will be working in a multidisciplinary team with frontend developers, software engineers, a tester, a technical lead and a scrum master on one or more projects. You will contribute to a large part of the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of innovative web applications. Because we develop in an agile way, you will be in close contact with our customers during the entire development process. And we will encourage you to share your Liferay wisdom with your colleagues.
- You will make a large contribution to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of innovative web applications.
- You will be in close contact with our clients throughout the development process.
- As an experienced developer, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team members and offer support when needed.
WE ASK FOR
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related education please (Bachelor/Master).
- You need to be crazy about Java-based web/enterprise application development and deployment and have experience with Java.
- Desirable experience with Liferay 7 / DXP.
- Single-Page Application (SPA) doesn't have any secrets for you.
- Experience with the Spring Framework.
- You need to be a fast learner, willing to learn and implement new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge in English.
- You are independent, flexible and you can prioritise.
- You have great team spirit! At least, most of the time......
WHAT WE OFFER
- An Attractive salary we also chip into your pension and offer the refer a friend bonus
- (healthy) snacks, great coffee
- Macbook Pro.
- On the job project experience, training, knowledge sharing amongst colleagues, WORTH Academy days and time to spend for yourself.
- From government to commercial, we take on challenging and impactful projects.
- That Friday feeling, every day.
- Fun Food Fridays, Beer O'Clock, Game Nights, Book Club, and room for your own iniatives.
- If relevant to your role, you may be required to travel over the UK for work. You will also get the chance to visit our other offices in the UK and in The Netherlands from time to time.