Rittman Mead are looking for a talented, driven and self-motivated Inside Sales person to help us grow revenue and reach new accounts. You will be working with our marketing director and account managers to help us understand the market, generate leads and help turn those leads into fully fledged opportunities. The role is very hands on and gives you exposure to the exciting world of data and analytics.
The role is based in Hove.
The successful applicant must be flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to the continually growing requirements for the company. Applicants must be able to work in a team, but also be motivated and proactive when working alone. Applicants should be keen to learn, able to use their initiative, be passionate and keen to keep up to date with current industry trends.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Work alongside the marketing director to research and hence better understand our markets.
* Use cold and warm calls to better understand the needs of clients and prospects.
* Use cold and warm calls to arrange meetings with Rittman Mead account managers
* Use individual and mass email to promote targeted services to prospects
* Work with partner marketing teams to collaborate on lead generation campaigns
* Use social media to promote Rittman Mead campaigns and the company as a whole
Qualifications and Skills
* Have experience of speaking to prospects on the phone.
* Ability to work well in a team
* Flexibility in job roles and readiness to switch between projects at short notice
* Time management and able to prioritise workload
* Passionate and full of ideas
Desired / Bonus Skills & Experience
* Interest or knowledge of data and analytics software and technologies
* Experience in selling services or placing candidates
* Experience or knowledge in Marketing
* Base salary £22-25K DOE
* Commission plan based on meetings arranged and success of those sales opportunities
* Career progression within the Data & Analytics services sector
* Private healthcare
* 25 days holiday
* Central Hove (Platf9rm) location
* Opportunity to travel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year