Sales Team Leader
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexible shift pattern Monday - Sunday
We are Domestic & General, a company with a proud heritage of over 100 years in operation.
We're on the lookout for experienced, customer-focused, sales through service Team Leaders, with a proven track record of driving and embedding positive cultural change, to join us in our exciting journey!
The Team Leader Role
Leading a team of around 15 Inbound or Outbound Advisors, your role as Team Leader will be to drive and develop our company values and behaviours within your team, whilst providing them with the support they need to be successful and achieve their goals. On a day to day basis as a Team Leader you will actively support your teams operationally, embedding a sales through service approach whilst ensuring they are provided with the most effective and compliant customer support techniques. You will also drive the results of your team with effective team meetings and 1-1 support and coaching.
To read more about the exciting day to day life of a D&G Team Leader, please click here.
- You will be a passionate coach and motivator, who can role model our values whilst acting with trust and integrity
- Has a track record of leadership success within customer service and sales environments, and can actively lead from the front whilst empowering others to be high performers
- Demonstrates a passion for sales through service with a strong customer centric approach, and takes ownership and accountability for doing the right thing
- Someone who can demonstrate energy and perseverance with an ability to remain calm and be persistent in the face of challenge
- A person who makes it happen, with a focus on execution and driving results
- Customer focused with a passion for improving a customer's journey
- Encourages feedback whilst developing and supporting colleagues to achieve a high standard of performance
- A competitive salary package
- Performance related bonus, paid quarterly
- 33 days' annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Career progression opportunities within a growing and highly successful organisation.
More about Domestic & General:
We have ambitious plans for the future to establish our organisation as one that epitomises best in class customer service.
We are an international company that works with some of the worlds most respected and well-known brands of domestic appliances and electronic consumer goods.
This couldn't be a more exciting time to join us, as we embark on one of our sectors biggest transformation projects. Our future aim? To be a company that not only provides world class customer service but also embodies a culture of high performance, reward and recognition. Here is a taster of what we have achieved so far:
- Increased basic salaries for our agents
- Attractive bonus package plus additional rewards for a job well done
- Increased annual leave entitlement
This really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us so do not hesitate, apply today!
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitable skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.