Customer Service Adviser
Are you looking for a challenge and a change? Why not join our unique Customer Service Team providing support to private mental health hospitals Nationwide?
We are looking for someone who has experience in Customer Service who may also have a medical/pharmacy background to join our small team in central Brighton. The successful applicant will provide administration and telephone support to potential and existing customers as well as processing their orders.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a team player who can work well under pressure and demonstrate the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Ashtons Hospital Pharmacy Services is a highly respected and successful provider of specialist pharmacy services and key business partner to independent healthcare providers across the UK. We specialise in the supply and management of medication to increase patient safety and meet current regulations and best practice guidelines.
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a difference, then we would like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Healthcare Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- General Practice Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Pharmacy Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Marketing & PR Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Communications Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton