Customer Service Coordinator / Export Clerk
Export Clerk - Crawley - up to £23k (dependant on experience) 6mth contract + probable extension & Permanent work.
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global Freight Forwarder and Logistics provider in Crawley.
Our Client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team working in the exciting industry of freight forwarding.
You Must Have:
* Experience in air/courier and road imports / exports
* Experience in understanding HMRC procedures and processes
* Completed Airway Bills (AWB)
* Excellent computer literacy skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* The ability to work under pressure
You will ideally have:
* Knowledge of Cargowise System (or similar)
What You Will Get:
* Ample career progression
* Great working hours with flexibility
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Richard at the Search Crawley office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age