You should have demonstrable experience working in a live CRM environment and have experience of using database tools to drive marketing planning, analysis and/ or selections. The role requires you to be highly numerate, either with a Marketing degree (with quantitative / statistical elements) or a Maths / Statistics based qualification. The role would suit a ‘rising star’ who has quickly earned their database analysis stripes in a live marketing environment following graduation.
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual who is highly methodical in their approach and has a focused attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a business-focused team player who thrives on delivering efficiencies and successful marketing campaigns for our growing roster of well-known clients.
Below are some key excerpts of the Job Description:
1. Job Purpose
- To be a core member of one of our client teams, working alongside account directors, analysts and technical team members, to ensure delivery of our services to our clients
- To setup, deliver, analyse and report on the performance of client marketing campaigns & projects - ensuring these are delivered on-time, accurately and in-line with briefed requirements.
- Providing support on data queries, briefing data developments, overseeing campaign changes and supporting clients’ queries.
2. Principal Accountabilities
- To ensure our client projects are delivered on time, accurately and to budget. This will involve-
- Attending client meetings to help map out client requirements.
- Working with programmers, account managers and clients to develop clear analysis and campaign briefs
- Taking ownership of client projects, schedules and quality control processes to fulfil requirements accurately, efficiently and within deadlines, ensuring all output is fully checked and signed off
- Using a variety of tools including Apteco FastStats and PeopleStage to help plan and execute client queries and / or campaigns
- Co-ordinating communication within the client team
• To reduce time spent by Account Directors and analysts by:-
- Producing basic analytical output including profile reports, data queries, counts. campaign reports, campaign selections and simple ad-hoc analysis
- Creating accurate briefs for campaigns, analysis and development projects, to ensure relevant team members can deliver work accurately, and meet client requirements effectively.
- Coordinating and checking the quality of data manipulation, selections and analysis from the analysis, campaign and development teams
- Attending client meetings and creating contact reports
- Preparing and providing presentation material as and when required
3. Skills and Experience
- Completed a relevant degree: Marketing (with statistical content) Maths, Statistics
- At least 12 months experience in a live marketing environment (agency or client side): campaign, reporting, CRM, planning experience
Highly competent in the use of Excel and other MS Office products
- Hands on experience with at least two of the following:
- FastStats, SDL/Alterian, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing
- Tableau, Qlik, SiSense, Business Objects
- SPSS, R, SAS, SQL Queries
- Pure360, Responsys, Communicator – or other ESP’s
- PeopleStage, Unica or other marketing automation technology
- Highly numerate, have problem solving abilities and be able to interpret and analyse data
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of:
- Hierarchical marketing selections
- Suppressions, Exclusions
- Deduplication and data hygiene factors
- Measurement techniques and controls
- Have good interpersonal, written and spoken communication abilities
- Experience / awareness of relevant current and pending data legislation
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent ‘people skills’ and a team player
Right Message, Right Person, Right Now?
If you feel you can contribute to and grow with a leading team of data professionals operating at the cutting edge of today’s targeted marketing, please apply online.
Who knows? It might be just the right message, to the right person.. so do it right now!