Adur Community Team Proactive Care Plus and North Cissbury Team Proactive Care Plus are both looking for full time Physiotherapists.
You should have 2 years experience or transferable skills in the community setting.
We are a multi-disciplinary team who are fortunate to work with all our local health and social providers and our voluntary colleagues as part of Proactive Care Plus: assessing, prescribing and delivering a holistic approach to individual patients and their carers.
We have been moving forward with our services to provide Anticipatory Care Planning for our Frail and Complex population.
The role will also encompass crisis management, rehabilitation following hospital discharge, and assessment in the community for support for patients to remain in their own home for longer.
The post-holder will need to have experience of working within a variety of clinical settings, particularly the community. Car driver and car owner are essential due to the geographic area covered by the team.
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to:
- Receive support from other therapy colleagues.
- Receive clinical supervision from Band 7 Clinical Physio Lead.
- Participate in the in-service learning programme.
- Attend the annual SCFT conference day.
- Develop specialist areas of practice, relevant to the team.
- Participate and assist in the implementation of the Calderdale Framework.
- Supervise and support development of other staff outside of your professional group.
- Develop leadership skills through formal and supported training.
- Develop skills beyond the usual scope of practice of your profession.
- Assist in shaping future clinical practice of the therapy team.