Deputy Ward Manager
Are you a Registered Nurse Leader, who is passionate about nursing and who wants to make a difference to patients through providing high quality care. If so, you could be part of our enthusiastic leadership team.
We are looking for a committed nurse with sound leadership, management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
You will use your initiative, prioritising the IPU clinical case load, providing clear instruction, direction and support to the IPU team. You'll also be part of a supportive multi-disciplinary team providing pain and symptom control, respite care, complex psychological support and end of life care to patients and their families.
This post offers the opportunity to develop your clinical skills, as well as your leadership and management skills.
St Catherine's is committed to the development and professional education of our staff and has excellent educational links.
You'll receive a raft of benefits and support, including:
- Competitive salary
- A generous 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holiday
- Staff pension scheme, with an employer contribution of up to 9% and a 6% employee contribution. Alternatively existing members can continue the NHS Pension
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, including induction and development
- Broad range of in-house and support to attend external training and development.
- Free staff support programmes, including supervision, confidential counselling, occupational health (free Flu jabs), flexible working, discounted gym membership, social events and wellbeing days
Look no further, come and join our fantastic team.
We are based in Crawley, West Sussex, within commuting distance from Brighton and London, and just a five minute walk from Crawley railway station.
If you would like to come in for a chat or an informal visit please call the HR team on 01293 447372, who can arrange this for you.