Our client is looking for a part time Medical Receptionist to join their team, on a part time basis. The role is 24 hours a week across Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
In this role you will be required to ensure the smooth running of the reception of the clinic and act as the first point of contact.
* Greeting patients at Reception
* Answering telephone
* Appointment booking
* Patient details
* Taking payment when required
* Taking brief messages and ensuring that they are passed to the appropriate person, by various means, i.e. voicemail, email
* Dealing with post, couriers and deliveries (incoming and outgoing)
* Ensuring that the Reception area is kept tidy and office equipment is kept in good working order
* General admin tasks, as and when requested by Manager
* Maintaining / updating all Telephone List/ data on Practice Manager
* Flexibility to cover the other Part-time Receptionist during period of Holiday / Sickness
Skills and experience:
* Previous Reception/Administrative experience in medical practice.
* Experience with system 1 is required le
* The ideal candidates will have strong telephone and organisational skills
If this role is something you would consider, please call Kirsty or apply on-line
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.