Three Sixty Group are a leading graphics and sign production company based in Brighton but working across the UK. We offer a wide range of products, specializing primarily in Trade / Business Park rebranding and signage for the commercial property market.
We are looking for a young fresh Graphic Designer to join our team. We undertake a variety of design work including new branding, logo’s, brochures, websites, HTML campaigns, as well as vehicle graphics, office wallpapers, internal and exterior signage and large-scale Totem/Monolith signage.
Candidates will be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Understanding website design and social media is a required asset of any applicant. An eye for detail and an enthusiasm to always bring something to the table will be key to your success.
Ideal candidates will have experience with our key tasks including:
· Liaise with clients to discuss the objectives and requirements of the job as required.
· Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing designs suitable for our clients
· Use innovation to define a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
· Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
· Retouch images supplied to improve quality both in print and digital formats
· Work with project managers to understand a brief.
· Deliver concise, accurate documents as defined by the client and/or project manager.
· Proof-read all work to produce accurate and high-quality work before passing completed work back to project managers,
· Edit company & client run websites.
· Assist the project managers in estimating time required for each job.
· Follow the calendar/schedule as far as possible, keeping accurate records of time spent on each job.
· Review graphics, layouts, fonts, colours and sizing before passing work to the production team.
· Ensure all library files are up to date and easy to locate.
Salary: £20-24k. dependant on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Graphic Design: 1 year
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.