Administrator - £18,500 - £19,500 - Wokingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for our client who is an expert in pensions, wealth management, workplace savings, health and protection, and financial data.
The role requires the delivery of efficient pension's administration services.
To be considered for the role you must have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role ideally within financial services or pensions industry.
* All aspects of pension administration
* Updating the databases and systems
* Handling both Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) queries
* Assisting the team with project related work
* Working closely with other departments/teams (Pensions Accounts, Payroll, Administration Support)
* Ensuring the accurate updating of time recording system
* Logging and scanning post/correspondence
* Handling internal and external telephone queries
* Producing draft letters
* Returning original documentation and certificates to customer
* Updating system of customer details i.e. address
* Developing a basic knowledge and awareness of their clients and associated schemes
* Previous experience within a similar role ideally within the financial services or pensions industry
* Able to demonstrate a knowledge of pensions industry
* IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
* Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification - minimum grade B
* Willingness to study for a relevant pensions qualification
* Minimum of three C grades or above at A Level or equivalent qualification
* Efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritise conflicting workloads
* Able to see projects/tasks through to completion within given timescales
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.