Exhibition Operations Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Exhibition Operations Assistant - Dorking - Part-Time 3 days per week - £23,000 Pro-rata - 6 month FTC
Our client who is a federation of trade associations and an organiser of exhibitions and conferences for the screen and digital printing industry are looking for an Exhibition Operations Assistant to join their team on a Part-Time FTC basis.
* Assisting the Head of Operations and Operations Executive with operational activities relating to the exhibitions.
* Maintain the operations database/spreadsheet, cross-checking information and updating records. Experience working with Salesforce and ShowHub beneficial.
* Ensure the show floor plans are up-to-date, amending where necessary. Experienced with the software, AutoCAD Lt would be beneficial otherwise should be comfortable with technical drawing and training would be given.
* Responsible in ensuring stand plans and order forms are returned by deadlines. Including checking stand plans comply with regulations and responding to exhibitors.
* Customer service role to the exhibitors and visitors, providing assistance and answering queries. Needs to have good written English as will be contacting many people where English isn't their first language.
* An understanding of German language would be helpful, but not mandatory.
Please apply through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Exhibition Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly