Device Support Advisor
Job Title: Device Support Advisor
Department: UK Customer Operations
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Part Time / 20 Hours
Salary: £18,695 (Pro Rata)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this fast moving business who is a global leader within their marketplace. You will be need to be technically minded and a natural born problem solver who enjoys customer and client interaction. Most importantly you will deliver impeccable service in a friendly, timely manner.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
* Providing exceptional technical support to our partners.
* Servicing all internal and external technical support requests within service level agreements.
* Working as part of a team to meet department service level agreements.
* Ability to identify problems quickly and implement resolutions.
* Proactively investigating and recommending solutions for first time fixes.
* Working with technology teams to report software and hardware bugs.
* Educate partners on the how to unlock the full capabilities of the devices to grow
What you'll need
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Previous experience in customer service (desirable).
* Excellent IT skills.
* Familiar with android operating systems.
* Great attention to detail.
* Open to new ways to working, ability to work independently and adapt to change.
What you'll receive
A fantastic career opportunity within a global organisation who recognise and reward hard working employees with fantastic benefits such as:
* You're Birthday off!
* Private Medical Insurance (after probation)
* Life Insurance
* Holiday buy/sell - you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave
* Childcare vouchers
Plus many more…
Hours: Wednesday - Sunday
Shift Pattern: 17:00pm - 21:00pm
If you are the right person for the role, then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.