Member Services Manager/Customer Experience Manager
Job Title: Member Service Manager
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: East Croydon - however may result a few days travel to Haywards Heath.
Salary: up-to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a UK gym provider, with over 150 gyms across the UK providing membership to more than 600,000 members. This company strives to deliver excellency across the board within the fitness sector, ranked within the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For.
The purpose of the Member Service Manager role is to report directly to the Head of Customer Marketing, executing leadership of the development and performance of all Member Service activity and responsible for multiple business critical KPIs.
The successful candidate will be working closely with a number of supporting outsourced agencies as well as the Regional Gym Managers within the Operations team. You will be influencing and advising multiple 3rd party service providers spanning contact centres, feedback forums and customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, you will be delivering improvements to the Member Retention team, achieving delivery material improvements to Member Service SLAs.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Day to day management of service related website content using the CMS.
- Execute on-going analysis of feedback and complaints to continually improve and increase the member's experience and act as 'the voice of the member'.
- Lead member feedback strategy across surveys, C-Sat ratings, and third part review sites.
- Control and lead all member service channels (voice, email, website, and social media).
- Monitor competition activity and develop new ideas to continuously improve member service.
- Perform regular reviews of agency performance including reporting upwards, identify gaps and opportunities, calculate where possible the factors that have driven positive and negative performance, as well as recommending remedial action.
- Work closely with Marketing, Technology and Operations on the commencement and management of contact avoidance projects.
- Design and complete the Member Service strategy to meet and exceed service levels and develop member satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with external agencies to provide a consistent member service that sustains and grows the brand values.
- Manage the end-to end process experience for member service, from acquisition through to cancellation and win back.
Skills and Experience;
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience with Social Media customer service channels (Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Excellent process management experience, preferably across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Experience within client or agency side experience in member of customer service management, preferably in a subscription/membership business, with recent responsibility for commercial performance.
- Experience of managing a high traffic external call centre (inbound and outbound).
- Strong commercial insight with a thorough understanding of on and offline SLA's and know how to change things to confidently impact key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Skills within multi-agency account management and stakeholder management.
- Able to work under pressure and drive strategic and tactical progress.
- Experience in working alongside or within an outsource agency/contact centre.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.