BID MANAGER - MAIN CONTRACTOR
JOIN A TIER 1 TOP 10 CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
This opportunity for a Bid Manager is with a market-leading Main Contractor and will be based in Sussex. With a long and successful trading history this company have built a highly credible reputation for delivering construction and services that have won numerous accolades and secured long standing client relationships and repeat business, both nationally and regionally. The company are renowned for delivering high-quality, technical and exciting projects. They have secured work and a strong order book for this year with a clear vision for the future which they are confident in achieving. They undertake a broad range of public and private sector main contracting builds across sectors including commercial, education, leisure, retail, industrial, commercial, aviation and utility sectors
They believe that imperative to their success is the talent that they have, people who really have a passion for working in construction, want to work with like-minded people whilst being able to work effectively and diligently within a hardworking and supportive environment. Ideally you will have proven experience and a sound working understanding of the Healthcare P22 Procurement framework, complemented by a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market. This role will be based around delivering a major framework in the south-east.
Key duties include:
* Submitting completed bids to existing or prospective customers, on time and within budget ensuring that the company is best placed to secure the work
* Plan and manage all aspects of bids providing subject matter expertise where required
* Ensure effective and efficient bid management is provided on all tenders that are prepared
* Establish winning strategies and writing plans for quality led bids
* Develop and manage bid/proposal plans, outlines and schedules
* Participate in reviews of prequalification documents and tenders for responsiveness, thoroughness, accuracy, staffing, financial considerations, quality and effective design and layout
* Ensure that the company's work winning processes are effectively and consistently implemented and recommend improvements as appropriate
Key skills & qualifications:
* Construction degree educated or equivalent in the relevant field
* A thorough understanding of the bid management process in main contracting
* A track record of managing significant bids and other submissions to win profitable work
* Personal success in winning quality led bids, demonstrating an innovative and creative approach
* Healthcare contract experience
If you have a clear career path to date and want to continue this in a company committed to your development both on a professional and personal basis where your attitude, aptitude and results will be recognised and will lead to further development opportunities within the company then we would welcome your application and a copy of your current C.V.
Or to find out more about the company and the position and have a confidential conversation about your career please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.