Recruitment Open Day at Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
Are you looking for a change in your current working environment or considering trying something new?
This recruitment event will give you the opportunity to meet our teams and find out about working for our Trust.
Wednesday 16th January 2019
10:00am to 4:00pm
We have the following opportunities available:
- Inpatients Staff Nurses (including return to practice and newly qualified)
- Community Staff Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Facilities Staff (bank only)
- Community rehabilitation and support for people with complex health needs and long-term conditions or people needing end of life care.
- Community rapid response to assess and care for patients with urgent care needs, helping to keep them out of hospital.
- Intermediate care, offering short term recovery and rehabilitation, again keeping patients out of hospital where we can, or helping them to leave hospital when this is the right thing for them.
- Integrated discharge, working with patients, carers and hospital staff, to help a patient return home from a hospital stay as soon as possible.
- Health promotion, supporting people to improve health and wellbeing, for example through our services to help people quit smoking.
- Coordinated and flexible service for families and children, through our health visitors, for example, our breastfeeding support teams, or our care for children with complex health needs.
In return Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust can offer you:
- Supportive learning environment.
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development.
- Commitment to and support for your wellbeing.
- NHS Pension Scheme.
- NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes, including childcare vouchers.
There is FREE PARKING at all of our community hospitals.Applicant requirements You must have appropriate UK professional registration. This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.